Sunday, February 20, 2011

Parvovirus

Well Josiah has come down with Parvovirus and his whole body is covered with welting rashes that are starting to break open. I wish that I could do something to help him out but am having a hard time finding anything that really helps him feel better. He is itching and poor guy has spent the past couple days in his room so that it doesnt get passed to Autumn. He is being a really good boy for having to stay in his room and we went and bought him a TV so that he could watch his movies and keep occupied during this horrific battle between his immune system and his body!

Other than that spending hours upon hours working on school work and hoping that I will eventually start to get these darn programs. I am finding them to be really hard to work though.

No comments:

Post a Comment