Sunday, February 13, 2011
My Greatest Accomplishment
Someone asked me today what I thought my greatest accomplishment was. I of course said my two beautiful kids. They then asked me why? Out of everything you have done in your life why do you think that is the biggest accomplishment. Their other comment was that people have kids all the time. I looked at this person and said maybe "you" can have kids when you want and how you want but I cant. I have to go through a grueling, sometimes heartbreaking, money taking process. I dont get to say lets make love and make a baby. Instead I get to say "do we hav all the supplies we need, is the sperm thawed out" and then I get to be humiliated and sit with my legs open and have my parnter put someones elses sperm up there and hope that we do it right. Our lovemaking to make a baby isnt the same. It never will be. So yes my greatest accomplishment in life is my kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment